When it comes to building a house, every person has different tastes, expectations and needs. We have developed a checklist to help you envision your perfect home. You can also refer to our post Tips on how to help you decide your house design.
Grab a paper and pen and tick the items that are most important to have in your future home.
What do you want?
- Energy efficient home
- Sustainable design
- Open plan
- Separate quiet/loud activities
- Outdoor living areas (read also Outdoor livings spaces)
- Indoor/outdoor open transitions
- Formal rooms
- Accommodation for guests (read also Tips to consider when designing your granny flat)
- Play areas for kids
- Swimming pool (read also 10 tips for your pool design)
- Fire place
- Spacious and luxurious ambiance
- Welcoming atmosphere
- Contemporary style
- Traditional style
- Character to your home (read also Tips to add character to your home)
- Single or double storey (read also Single vs double storey: tips to help you make the right choice)
What do you need?
- How many bedrooms?
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- How many bathrooms?
- Size of the kitchen (read also Top 5 kitchen design tips)
- Formal dining room separated to the living room
- Formal theatre
- Combined living & dining are
- Study room
- Size of laundry
- Linen separated to the laundry
- Built-in-robes in each bedroom
- Double or single garage
- Covered carport
- Store room
- Shed in your backyard
Add to the list as you come up with more ideas, each tick will help you paint the picture of your dream home. In addition to this, having an accurate idea of your wants and needs will help our building designers to meet your requests.
⇒ CONTACT ⇐ them for your future house!